BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

First night on the job


So I decided that the best place to start my journey to find what is hot and what is not in So Cal would be right here in my living room with a bottle of wine. Making a list of all the good places and the not so good places for us to venture to. I hope that you find my blog interesting and fun but most importantly, make sure you don't get all dressed up to find yourself at some funky joint with grease monkeys hanging all over you, and for the fellas, make sure you don't drain your bank account hoping to see some fine strippers and only end up with getting lap dances from washed up crack heads!

2 comments:

  1. I Know of the best Donut place down the street. Boston donuts on Imperial and Idaho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't know too many places in SoCal for the hot & not but little that I do know - Hollywood is pretty straight. Howl at the Moon is fun as shit to kick back drink and laugh your ass off at people.

    ReplyDelete